Sunday 29 May 2016

Day 7 New In Colours - Rose Wonder

Hello and welcome back...

This is the last day for the New In Colour projects, although I am sure I will be revisiting them as they are with us for the next two years..... I have used the gorgeous Rose Garden Thinlits and the matching stamp set Rose Wonder.



For each base card I cut an A4 piece of card in half length ways, scored it at 10 1/2 cm and folded it in half.

I then cut a mat out of Whisper White and popped it through the Big Shot with the Rose Garden Thinlit. I carefully removed the Rose from the mat  and snipped the corners so I only had half the mat left.



I stuck this to the base card leaving a small border and then put the Rose back in to the mat. When cutting out intricate designs I use the Precision Base Plate as this gives a much better cut than using the Magnetic Platform and to get all those fiddly bits out I use the Die Brush its so much quicker and easier, especially when doing multiple cards.



The sentiment is from the matching stamp set Rose Wonder. I am so glad this made it into the New Catalogue its just so beautiful...

Product List
Want the Big Shot and accessories but can't justify paying £167 all in one go, then join my Big Shot Club, with options to pay over 4 months (£41.75) or 6 months (£27.84) it becomes more affordable. Check out the Product Share Tab at the top of this blog. Plus you will still be eligible for some Hostess goodies too.
Just e-mail me if you are interested....


Hope you have enjoyed this week of In Colour madness, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment