Thursday 5 May 2016

Lego Ninjango Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back....

Today's card is a take on the Lego Ninja's or Ninjango.....



My base card is Basic black with a layer of Designer Series Paper which I sponged with Crushed Curry ink. The top layer is Whisper White which I have stamped with the stars from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set (which is still in the New catalogue...happy dance...) in Basic Black ink.


The head is Crushed Curry card which I have cut in the shape using a Free template from the Lego site, I just resized it to suit.


The eyes are 3/8" circles of Basic Black card and the white pupils are the 1/8" circle punch, the eyebrows are hand cut. I stamped the sentiment from the Number of Years stamp set in Basic Black.

If you would like to make this card all the products used are listed below just click on an item to go to my on-line store.



Product List

I hope you like today's project, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card! do you have a link for the template?

    ReplyDelete