Sunday 8 May 2016

Love Lego Day 7 - Lego Ninja Note Pads

Hello and welcome back...

Today I have some great little Lego Ninja Note Pads, which would be a fantastic addition to the goodie bag and they are really cheap to make, but they look brilliant.



 Don't they look Awesome!!!


I used the same note pads as before (Wilkinsons 18p each) I added a piece of card to the front of each pad, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black.


I cut the eye piece out of Whisper White card and went around the edge with a Basic Black marker and stuck it to the front of the note pad. I punched out 3/8" Black circles for the eyes and 1/8" white circles for the pupils. I stuck these together and then added them to the face.




The eyebrows I drew on by hand using a Basic Black Marker and then I added some detail around the eye piece using the black marker and white gel pen.



I popped the finished note pads into a small bag and added a Half size pencil which had been covered with Washi Tape. You can buy the little half pencils ( golf pencils) on line I got 144 for £4 which will last me a while....lol

Product List

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment