Friday 6 May 2016

Love Lego Treat Boxes

Hello and welcome back...

We are on day 5 of Love Lego week, and today I have some really cute Lego Brick Treat Boxes to share with you.



Don't they look great, just like real Lego bricks, the small 2 x 1 brick is big enough to hold one Lego mini figure (possibly two) and the large 2 x 3 brick can hold several mini figures or a small Lego car.



The bricks are a basic box (instructions and dimensions in Tutorials above) with Punched circles on top, I layered 6 1" circles on top of each other to make each knobbly bit. I sponged around each knobbly bit before sticking them to the box then I sponged around the edges of the boxes.



I added some white highlights using a white gel pen.



The perfect size to hold one mini figure..



Great to use as Party Favors or even prizes... Check out Ebay for job lots of mini figures, you can usually get then really cheap)


 I finished them off by adding some Lego Head tags with Thank You on the back.

Product List

I hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment