Friday 13 May 2016

Super Mario Birthday Card

Hi there welcome back...

I have been having a lot of fun this week making these projects, if they are not your kind of thing bear with me the week is nearly over.... Today's card is also from Super Mario and he is just so darn cute, he is a power up mushroom!!!!



The base card is Basic Black.



I punched the stars out of Whisper White card using the Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (another item retiring at the end of May..sigh).


I used a template which I made for the mushrooms basic shape and cut it out of Real Red card, I used the 2" Circle punch for the dots and I went around the edges of each with a Basic Black marker pen before sticking them on and trimming off the excess.



I used Blushing Bride card for the face and hand drew the eyes with a Basic Black marker pen then I added two small dots of white card. I stamped the Birthday Boy sentiment in Basic black and added a couple of tiny black stars to finish.

Product List
If you love your punch art like I do then check out the retiring items page on my on-line store there are lots of bargains to be had but hurry because when they are gone they are gone!!!


I so love this cute little fellow, I hope you do too, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment