Sunday 22 May 2016

The Wilderness Awaits Day 7

Hi there and welcome back....

So this is the last card for the week and I'm ending with the gorgeous Duck image, I love Ducks when my children were young we used to spend many a happy hour or two feeding the ducks, not so much now :(



So for this card I started off with an Early Espresso card base which I topped with a piece of Crumb Cake which I had stamped with the Hardwood stamp using Crumb Cake ink.



Then I topped that with another piece of Early Espresso and finally Whisper White. I stamped the Happy Birthday from the stamp set Remembering Your Birthday in Early Espresso.


I stamped the Duck in Basic Black and then water coloured it in using my Aqua Painter and ink pads and I added water underneath and used my white gel pen to add some ripples.

Product List

I hope you have enjoyed this week's projects, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment