Monday 13 June 2016

Foxy Friends Day 1 - Kitty Cat Birthday

Hello and welcome back.....

This week is all about the New Super Cute Foxy Friends Stamp Set and matching Fox Builder Punch. You can buy them on their own but if you buy them together as a bundle you get 10% off the regular price.....and who doesn't love to save money!



So the set is called Foxy Friends because you can make all sorts of characters with the stamps and the punch, here I have made a cute little kitty cat. The set also comes with a matching Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack called "A Little Foxy" which co-ordinates perfectly.


For this card I started with a Pool Party Base Card and using the 4th smallest circle die I cut a circle out of it. I then placed a piece of DSP behind the hole.


I stamped the sentiment in Smoky Slate ink and also the curved flourish above the circle and below the circle.



I stamped and cut out all the pieces for the cat, stuck them together and popped them on the card using dimensionals.


I cut the little heart and the tiny flowers out of DSP and stuck them to the card.


If you would like to re create this card or any in the coming week check out the product list below, all available from my on line store, just click on a product to go there...

Product List

I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the idea of making up a wee cat for a card! I feel this set is going to be so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree, it's going to be so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete