Tuesday 14 June 2016

Foxy Friends Day 2 - Birthday Duo

Hello and welcome back....


Today's card feature a super cute Foxy Duo, made using the Super Cute Foxy Friends Stamp Set....



 Aren't they just too adorable...


My base card is Pool Party with a layer of Whisper White on top, I have rounded the corners using the Corner Punch.


I stamped the Foxes in Cajun Craze and the faces in Basic Black, then I added the square bubble, stamped in Smoky Slate, cut out and popped on the card with dimensionals.


I stamped the sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday on the DSP at the bottom.


Next I added a strip of Foxy DSP across the bottom and some of the Silver Ribbon tied in a bow. 

Product List

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

  1. I love you blog site. I have looked at many different ones and like this one the best. I would love to know how you do your product list layout. I have been working to get one, but I don't know how. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am signed up with a site called TAMS (These Are My Stamps)it costs $3 a month (£2) but is well worth it, it does all sort of other things as well as doing product lists which it links to an online store. I am not sure if it works without the on line store bit though! Hope this helps, e-mail me if you need any more info. x
    I have looked for free ones but all the site seem to be charging now..

    ReplyDelete