Wednesday 15 June 2016

Foxy Friends Day 3 - Curvy Keepsake Wednesday.

Hey there and welcome back...

This weeks Curvy Keepsake Box is so cute, I love the Fox and Raccoon on these boxes and the matching Designer Series Papers are just gorgeous.



The Fox box is made with Cajun Craze card stock and the Raccoon box is Basic Grey card stock.



I assembled the card stock boxes and then cut extra pieces out of A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper and stuck them to the boxes, so you get two sides plain and two sides with DSP on them.. cute..



 I added some of the thick bakers twine to each box.


I stamped the Fox pieces in Cajun Craze and punched them out with the matching Fox Builder Punch, then stuck them together and popped them on the box with dimensionals.



I did the same with the Raccoon pieces, stamping them in Smoky Slate with Basic Grey for the stripes and face.


Product List
If you buy the Foxy Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Fox Builder Punch together as a bundle (142326) you save 10% on the regular price.....


I hope you like this weeks Curvy Keepsake Box, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment