Saturday 11 February 2017

Moon Baby Card

Hello and welcome back....

Its been a while since I last posted, there have been quite a few changes to my life...one being a new job which doesn't give me a lot of crafting time. But I'm working on changing that.

I have made this really cute baby card for a colleague of mine who's partner has just had a beautiful baby boy...
Its using the really cute Moon Baby Stamp Set.


The base card is Soft Sky, with a layer of Night of Navy on top. I stamped the Moon Baby onto Whisper White Card using Basic Black ink.


I water coloured the image using Crushed Curry for the moon, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Marina Mist and Night of Navy for the baby.


The cute little stars are stamped in Crushed Curry and then coloured in with Crushed Curry as well. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black.


Inside the card I stamped another of the images and water coloured them to match the front of the card, and added another sentiment... I think they go together so well.



I also decorated the envelope as well... it just looks so darn cute....lol.



I hope you like this card an pop back again soon....
Here is a list of products used to make this card, if you need anything just click on the item to go to my online store....Thank You...

Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
£9.00

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment